This is the third volume of the I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level manga. It was released on November 13th, 2018, and collects chapters 13-19 of the manga.
Time goes on, and Flatta village begins preparations for its yearly festival. Azusa, normally one to shy away from activities that would attract attention to her, stuns the village by agreeing to participate after a request from the village elder - something she has repeatedly declined in the past.
For her contribution to the festival, Asuza decides to do a one-day limited pop-up Café out of her home, with Laika insisting on making it maid themed, much to Azusa's surprise.
- Chapter 13 - We Opened a Café
- Chapter 14 - Halkara's Suspected Graduation
- Chapter 15 - A Ghost Appeared
- Chapter 16 - A Ghost Moves In
- Chapter 17 - The Girls Go Home for a Visit
- Chapter 18 - I Made a Dress for a Ghost
- Chapter 19 - A Leviathan Dropped By