This is the second volume of the I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level manga. It was released on June 22nd, 2018. It collects chapters 7-12 of the manga.
Volume Overview[edit | edit source]
Azusa's life of quiet solitude has come to end, but she's gained two loving daughters and a loyal apprentice in return. What she doesn't know is that her adventures are only just beginning.
In the Forest near Flatta Village, an Elf named Halkara is on the run from a powerful Demon after incurring their wrath. A desperate Halkara, exiled by her village in an attempt to save themselves, seeks out the protection of the strongest being in the land - The Witch of the Plateau.
Unable to turn away someone in need, Azusa is brought into conflict with The Lord of the Flies, Beelzebub. Though not all is as it appears.
Chapters[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 7 - An Elf Dropped By
- Chapter 8 - Beelzebub Was Here (Part 1)
- Chapter 9 - Beelzebub Was Here (Part 2)
- Chapter 10 - We Went to a Dragon Wedding
- Chapter 11 - The Great Dragon Battle (Part 1)
- Chapter 12 - The Great Dragon Battle (Part 2)