This is the eighth light novel in the Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita series.
I'VE BEEN KILLING SLIMES FOR 300 YEARS— AND NOW I'VE BROKEN THE LEVEL CAP?!
I never needed to be this strong— all I did was fight a goddess! But life in this world is challenging no matter what your level is. Sandra shot up into a young woman pretty enough to make me jealous, I got lost on a deserted island, a "human" (who is definitely not a human) came to repay a favor, and Pecora discovered...livestreaming?!
Stick around at the end of this volume for "Food for an Elf," detailing President Halkara's quest to find the perfect restaurant!
- Sandra Got Bigger
- We Went to a Demon Arcade
- A God and a Spirit Reconcile
- A Battle with a Traditional God
- Ghost Stories with a Ghost
- I Went to a Desert Island
- A Weirdo Came to Repay a Favor
- The Demons Started Streaming
Food for an Elf
- An Older-Looking Establishment Would Be More Trustworthy Than a Newer-Looking One, Right?
- There Is a Reason They Say Food Tastes Best When It's Free, Right?