This is the seventh light novel in the Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita series.
At level 99, raiding tombs just isn't the same...
Ugh, Pecora is exhausting! When she said she wanted a "fluffy elder sister," I didn't think she'd actually turn me into a fox! Sure, I might have caused some trouble at the castle, but it was her fault! And then we went to explore some ancient ruins with Beelzebub and Fighsly, but of course, we can't ever have a normal expedition in this world... Still, it's the little things that make my laid-back life so fun. I even got to meet the goddess who reincarnated me again!
(And naturally, Beelzebub herself has more stories to share about her [mis]adventures in the demon lands!)
- We Went to the Demon King's Birthday Party
- The Demon King's Prank Turned Me Into a Fox
- A Goddess Came
- We Went to the Dragon Lord Battle
- We Took a Trip on the Local Carriage Lines
- We Went to a Spirit Exhibition
- We Went to the Ancient Ruins
- We Met the Ghost Queen
- The Ghost Queen Came to Chill
- Bonus: I Wore a Breezy Dress
I Was a Bottom-Tier Bureaucrat for 1,500 Years, and the Demon King Made Me a Minister
- I Planned a Trip...Er, a Training Excursion with the Department
- Going on Dates with Her Majesty on My Days Off