This is the sixth light novel in the Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita series.
Summary[edit | edit source]
I've been single for 300 years-why stop now?
My slow life (mis)adventures just won't stop. Natalie Jr. wanted me to go to a mixer with her to help her find a husband (and we did have a wedding, just not the kind you'd expect). Laika participated in a martial arts tournament and we even went to visit Halkara's family! Our beach trip in the south was a nice break, though...
(And Beelzebub is back with more stories from her early days as the minister of agriculture! Who knew demons could be such a headache?!)
Chapters[edit | edit source]
- I Became Momma Yufufu's Daughter
- I Went to a Singles' Party at a Fishing Port
- We Met the Pine Spirit
- We Held a Sisters' Wedding
- Laika Entered a Tournament
- We Took a Dip in the Sea
- We Went to Halkara's Hometown
- We Went Sightseeing in the Elf Kingdom
- Bonus: We Found a Weird Temple
I Was a Bottom Tier Bureaucrat for 1,500 Years, and the Demon King Made Me a Minister
- I Was Almost Bribed During an Audit
- I Crushed a Recalcitrant Noble