This is the fifth light novel in the Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita series.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Dungeons? I'd rather explore none-geon.
I've been killing Slimes for 300 years-and now I'm finally visiting my first dungeon! I didn't really want to go at first, but after exploring uncharted ruins and collecting hidden treasure, I discovered that the whirlwind life of an adventurer... really isn't for me. Plus, between our big visit to Beelzebub's house and sending my daughters to school, things have gotten so busy, I've almost forgotten how to take it slow!
(Oh, and don't forget to check out Beelzebub's short story about how she got her job at the Ministry of Agriculture!)
Chapters[edit | edit source]
- We Went to the Third Biggest Underground Dungeon in the World
- We Came Back Out from the Dungeon
- We Went to Beelzebub's House
- We Went into the Sea of Trees in the Manor Garden
- A Search for the Mandragora Began
- To Make Veggies Even More Delicious
- The Girls Started Going to School
- We Decided to Open the Café Again
- We Opened the Café Again
- The Demons Also Joined the Dance Festival
- Bonus: A New Inn Opened in Town
I Was a Bottom Tier Bureaucrat for 1,500 Years, and the Demon King Made Me a Minister
- I Was Promoted From Bottom-Tier to Minister
- Communicating with My Underlings Is a Pain