The Demon Kingdom is a location and faction in the world of Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita comprised entirely of Monster races. It is lead by the government, consisting of Demon King Provat Pecora Allières, and her Ministers. It maintains peaceful relations with the other races, notably humans.
It is first mentioned in Volume 1, Chapter 6, with the introduction of Halkara and is introduced properly in Volume 2. It is depicted as a peaceful, civilized nation with a rich culture and political structure of the late medieval/renaissance period. Despite this, they posses several modern day cultural innovations, such as game clubs and idol culture.
The Demon Kingdom has a history of conflicts with the human nations, as well as high tensions and xenophobic interpretations from both sides. The demon races appeared inhuman to the humans, while the humans appeared too weak to the demons, which culminated in rising tensions, ultimately sparking conflict.
- Provat Pecora Allières - The Demon King
- Beelzebub - The First Minister of Agriculture
- Fatla - Leviathan transport vessel and Vania's competent older sister.
- Vania - Leviathan transport vessel and Fatla's incompetent younger sister.
- Pondeli - An undead cat person who runs a game corner.